At Medicsen (www.medicsen.com) we need to strengthen our team with the addition of a MEDICAL DIRECTOR to improve our clinical regulatory strategy and medical-technical profile of the company, in order to validate and commercialize our medical devices.
At Medicsen we offer you:
Integration under the direction of the company, reporting directly to the CEO, CTO and COO. You will have a team with experience and regulatory, scientific and commercial knowledge to receive assistance and support. You will be responsible for the following functions:
- Planning, monitoring and strategic coordination of clinical trials.
- Negotiation of collaborations and generation of necessary documentation, both at a clinical and industrial level. Tech-commercial integration in the clinical area.
- Research of international health ecosystems (Europe and the United States, especially).
- Work together with the CEO, CTO and bio-health team in clinical strategy and improvement of medical-technical proposal.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity of completing it with a variable based on objectives and commissions.
- Opportunity for growth with the company. Long-term project.
- Dynamic environment, young team, and flexible hours and location.
- Experience in clinical trials, with at least 1 project coordinated by the candidate and / or demonstrable milestones of clinical validation of drugs or medical devices Class 2 or higher. Minimum 3 years assessable by milestones.
- Experience in relations with the pharmaceutical industry: clinical validation processes (Regulatory Affairs) or Medical Affairs. Knowledge of the European medical reimbursement and regulatory environment.
- Skills in interdisciplinary communication and / or Project Management.
- High english level.
We value that you contribute with:
- Basic theoretical knowledge used in the Healthtech, medtech or pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA/US regulatory knowledge.
- Interterritorial development: participation in multi-center clinical projects and, if possible, international ones.
- Leadership skills and strategic thinking.
- Experience in high growth environments (startups).
Send us your CV through the link at the bottom of the page We are waiting for you!